Please Call (410) 357-0099
Worried that your health is being affected by your mouth? Come in and
Location & Map
16928 York Rd.
Monkton, MD 21111
Our goal is to help you feel comfortable with every oral health decision you make by developing a deep sense of TRUST in our practice — and, by understanding the difference between dental “musts, shoulds, and coulds.”
A LIFETIME of sound oral health begins with early preventative care and education. One of the best ways to ensure this is to help your children and teens develop a great relationship with their dentist. There are basic, obvious lessons to be learned about tooth care. But, don't forget that children and teens are becoming increasingly aware and sensitive about their appearance. The condition of their smile can have a tremendous impact on their developing self image.
- Regular check ups should begin before a child's third birthday.
- Dentists are often the first to see signs of Bulimia. Sometimes a dentist's counsel goes farther than parents' when it comes to subjects like soda pop consumption or tongue piercing.
- Extensive orthodontics are often prevented by an alert dentist, e.g. space retainers maintain important space in early tooth loss.
- Sealants are a liquid plastic applied to chewing surfaces to prevent decay—especially in hard-to-reach places children neglect.
- Understanding the causes of bad breath ensures lifelong prevention.
- A teen's smile is so important to their self image. Even subtle smile enhancements can make a world of difference.
- Whitening is a safe, affordable boost to socially-conscious teens.
- Studies show that athletes who wear custom mouth guards have 60% fewer injuries to their teeth, lips and gums.
Your healthy smile can last a lifetime