Straighten Teeth Invisibly With Clear Braces In Monkton
Have you wanted a wonderful smile with beautiful straight teeth but don’t want metal braces? To get straight teeth, the metal braces option can not only be unsightly, they can be painful, cutting and scarring gums and the inside of your mouth. But having a lovely smile in today’s world is so desirable! Is there any other option besides metal braces?
The great news is, if you want straight teeth, there is another option that is fabulous and invisible! At Hereford Dental Care in Monkton, we offer Invisalign™ clear braces, the finest clear braces option today. We also offer ClearCorrect™ clear braces. Either clear braces choice can give you beautiful straight teeth and a dazzling smile.
How Invisalign and ClearCorrect Clear Braces Work
Invisalign and ClearCorrect clear braces give you a gorgeous smile. Invisalign and ClearCorrect uses a series of aligner trays. Every two weeks, you will get a new set of trays that gradually straighten your teeth. Your Monkton dentist will give you several sets of trays at one visit, making it a very convenient system. Fewer office visits for you saves you some of your precious time!
There are many advantages to the clear braces systems used by Invisalign and ClearCorrect.
- Because there are no metal brackets or wires, clear braces will never cut or scar your gums or the inside of your mouth.
- Both Invisalign and ClearCorrect clear braces don’t use the same type of straightening system as metal braces, which tighten the wires and can be very painful.
- Clear braces are invisible, so they aren’t embarrassingly unsightly.
- Invisalign and ClearCorrect clear braces are removable. This makes brushing and flossing remarkably easier and you can get that clean feeling after you brush. Metal braces make it more difficult to brush and floss, which can affect your dental health.
- Clear braces usually take less time to give you straight teeth than metal braces.
Schedule a Consultation for ClearCorrect or Invisalign in Monkton Today!
To get the straight teeth and the marvelous smile you’ve always dreamed of, call Dr. Longenecker for restorative dentistry work today! Or visit our Monkton dentist office near Parkton and Sparks MD, we would be happy to tell you more about Invisalign and ClearCorrect clear braces.
For more information about our clear braces and orthodontic solutions, please visit our Invisalign website!