Come Meet Your Friendly Family Dentist In Monkton
Dr. Longenecker and his caring, well-trained team are your favorite dental practice that offers family dentistry and general dentistry. You can feel confident that Hereford Dental Care near Parkton can be the team you and your loved ones go to for quality dental health and comfort.
Family Dentistry and General Dentistry for You and your Loved Ones
Dr. Longenecker and his friendly, skilled team care about your dental health and are pleased to partner with you to bring a beautiful, fresh, clean smile. Along with our general dentistry, we also provide a dental bridge, dental fillings, and many other restorative dentistry services.
Excellent Dental Health Equals Excellent, Healthy Smiles
- We offer regular teeth cleanings as part of our general dentistry practice so your smile and that of your loved ones is fresh and plaque free.
- To make sure you have excellent dental health, we educate you and your loved ones on the best family dentistry dental hygiene and preventative care practices, treatments we provide here in our comfortable Monkton dentist office, and tasks and systems you can use at home so your smile is the best it can be.
- Sealants are a plastic coating that is painted onto the chewing surfaces of your teeth to prevent tooth decay. We offer this family dentistry service to you as a preventative practice to help keep cavities away.
- If you do get a cavity, our general dentistry team is skilled at filling it quickly and easily.
- We use the DIAGNOdent laser cavity-detection system — an excellent general dentistry tool in detecting cavities early so they can be easily filled without requiring more extensive dental health services such as a root canal.
- If you do need a root canal, Dr. Longenecker is very experienced with all aspects of this general dentistry procedure. You are in good hands with Dr. Longenecker.
- Because your mouth and smile and your good health is important to us, we offer oral cancer screening with VELscope. VELscope is an excellent cancer detecting system that uses light to detect abnormalities quickly and easily. This can lead to early diagnosis and treatment of cancerous and precancerous lesions in your mouth. Oral cancer has an excellent survival rate when detected early, so Dr. Longenecker is happy to provide this valuable and necessary dental health service to his patients.
Call our Monkton office today! We would love to be your family dentistry and general dentistry dental home away from home. Proudly serving Parkton and Sparks MD, too!