Tooth Implant Dentistry Services in Monkton
Have you already received an implant dentistry treatment? Do you have dental implants but need an implant dentistry procedure to have them restored with a new crown or dentures?
Dr. Craig Longenecker in Monkton restores dental implants that have already been placed by an oral surgeon. This means he places beautiful new dental crown, bridges, or dentures on your dental implants.
At Hereford Dental Health near Parkton and Sparks, MD, implant dentist Dr. Longenecker is skilled at restoring your dental implants or supplying you with implant supported dentures.
What Are Dental Implants?
Implant dentistry utilizes a tooth implant or dental implants that are placed in the stead of your natural tooth root. Once the tooth implant is fully healed and “fused” with your jawbone (called osseointegration), you will have a strong and durable tooth replacement.
A tooth implant can then have a tooth crown mounted on it to replace a missing tooth. Dental implants can also be a fantastic base on which dentures can be secured. Our great dental team near Parkton can provide quality restorative implant dentistry for you and your loved ones.
What Are the Benefits of Tooth Implants?
Implant dentistry procedures offer tremendous benefits:
- Dental implants are strong and durable.
- A tooth implant can last a lifetime with proper maintenance.
- Dental implants, when combined with a dental crown or a dental bridge or dentures, can restore your mouth’s natural abilities.
- A tooth implant, when topped with a dental crown, makes it possible for you to eat and chew normally, with no added wear and tear on your other teeth.
- Implant dentistry can secure dentures so you don’t need adhesives to keep your dentures in place. Dental implants as a base for dentures can be used in two ways. The dentures are can be removable with the dental implants topped with dental crowns to serve as a base for the dentures to click on — like a retainer. The other option for dentures combined with dental implants is the dentures being secured permanently to the dental implants and crowns.
- Having a tooth implant or dental implants can give you confidence to smile and laugh again as they are indiscernible from your natural teeth.
- A tooth implant or dental implants require no special care to maintain optimal dental health other than the usual brushing, flossing and visiting the dentist regularly.
Near Parkton or Sparks, MD? Experience Tooth Implant Dentistry in Monkton!
Questions? Looking to schedule? Give us a call, text, or contact us using the form on this page to get in touch with our Monkton dentist office today. We’d be happy to to talk with you about implant dentistry and how we can restore your smile to one you’d be happy to share with others. Our staff and dentist near Parkton and Sparks, MD are ready to serve you.