How we are keeping patients and the office safe:
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice. Not only are we following the CDC’s, OSHA, ADA, and the Maryland Department of Health Dental Board’s recommendations, we have gone above and beyond by adding air purification and sterilization equipment along with control of all aerosols.
– daily health assessment including temperature check with documentation of the team upon arriving to the office.
– Pre-screening health assessment of each patient at the time of scheduling appointment using ADA’s and CDC’s screening forms
– health assessment of patients at confirmation and upon arrival with temperature check.
– limited reception room interaction or wait in the car in our parking lot
– eliminated reception area magazines and coffee station
– hand sanitizer throughout office
– pre-procedural patient rinse with a hydrogen peroxide solution for 60 seconds
– appropriate personal protective equipment is worn per procedure/visit
– plexiglass barriers at the front desk
– continued instrument sterilization and surface disinfection after each patient visit
– door handle disinfection and public area after each patient visit
– continuous air filtration of the whole office with Active Pure Technology (used by NASA)
– air filtration runs 24/7 filtering and disinfecting office air, producing superoxides, hydrogen
peroxides and hydroxyls to continually disinfect surfaces (eliminating airborne contaminants,
RNA and DNA virus)
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have
about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Dr. Craig Longenecker, Angela, Danielle, Donna and Agnes