If you’re smiling with your mouth closed in your pictures, that means you’re not really happy with your smile. You might think the days of a toothy grin are past – but think again. Check out at these 5 great reasons to communicate with Hereford Dental Health serving Parkton, Monkton and Sparks about cosmetic dentistry procedures.
1. A little cosmetic dentistry goes a long way. Some of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as teeth whitening, are simple and easy to do, and they can have compelling results.
2. You might be surprised at how affordable it is! Next time you are in the office of your dentist, ask for a price chart. You may be pleasantly surprised.
3. Don’t worry about pain, your dentist will keep you comfortable. Many people expect the treatments to be painful, but dentists are trained to help you stay relaxed and free from discomfort. This is true whether you are getting dental implants, veneers, or a complete smile makeover.
4. You’re never too old! Many mature men and women think that cosmetic dentistry procedures are only for the young, but teeth continue to change throughout your life and these procedures may be exactly what is needed. Plus, many satisfied patients say they look years younger after the services are complete.
5. Your cosmetic dentist can treat your particular dental problem. Some folks have been led to believe that they have to live with chipped, cracked, or missing teeth, but today’s dentists have the tools and to repair a wide array of dental problems. Also, if you’re worried about your crooked teeth and think you will end up as a metal mouth, think again. Invisalign clear braces would be your ticket to a great smile.
The team at Hereford Dental Health in Monkton can help design a better smile for you. Call today for an appointment and see the possibilities.
Contact Hereford Dental Health – Craig Longenecker DDS:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):