At Hereford Dental Health- Craig Longenecker DDS in Monkton we want our patients to know the benefits of using a high precision dental laser.
Did you know you can improve your dental experience dramatically by choosing laser dentistry? Laser dentistry promotes lesser bleeding and faster healing times. A dental laser is more accurate and comfortable than the basic dental drill.
Lasers are now used in many cutting-edge dental practices like ours for a broad range of services. Lasers allow dentists to be extremely precise when working on both tooth and gum tissue.
Dentists use lasers to:
- Remove decay while preserving more intact tooth material
- Firmly attach bonding material to a tooth
- Remove oral lesions or obtain tissue for biopsies
- Reshape receded gums
- Eliminate bacteria while performing root canals
- Increase the effectiveness of tooth whitening agents
Dental patients benefit with:
- Fewer stitches – some surgical procedures require no sutures when a laser is used
- Faster healing
- Lower risk of infection
- Decreased damage to surrounding tissue/bone
- Less pain – eliminates the need for anesthesia in many procedures
For questions about laser dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, sedation dentistry or dental implants, call us today to schedule a consultation
At Hereford Dental Health- Craig Longenecker DDS in Monkton, our services include general and family dentistry, and a wide range of cosmetic dentistry services. We also offer Invisalign, treatment for snoring and sleep apnea, as well as alternatives for CPAPs. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact Hereford Dental Health – Craig Longenecker DDS:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):