We treat all of our patients royally here at Hereford Dental Health – Craig Longenecker DDS, but some of them receive actual crowns. We’re not talking about crowns a king or queen wears, but crowns for your teeth! If you live near Parkton, Hereford Dental Health – Craig Longenecker DDS is the best place to get your teeth looking better than ever. And putting a crown on a tooth with problems could be just what you need to obtain a dazzling smile.
Crowns are a remedy for a host of problems:
- To protect a weak tooth from decay, or breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide durability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To upgrade a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with extreme discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
If you feel like you have a need for a crown, don’t look any further than Hereford Dental Health – Craig Longenecker DDS. Our dentists and lab techs have the experience, training, and skill to make sure your crowns are created and placed perfectly. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We complete a comprehensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
We then prepare your tooth so that the crown will fit the way that it should. Once the tooth is prepared and ready, we use state-of-the-art tools to fit the crown on your tooth. When done properly, crowns can last many years. Crowns are a terrific way to guard and enhance your smile. Schedule a coronation today!
If you want more beautiful teeth, come into Hereford Dental Health – Craig Longenecker DDS in Monkton and discuss your goals with Craig Longenecker, DDS. Dr. Longenecker will examine your teeth and recommend the most effective system for you.
Contact Hereford Dental Health – Craig Longenecker DDS:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):