The team at Hereford Dental Health- Craig Longenecker DDS serving Parkton, Monkton and Sparks performs complete smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth (or even teeth with problems) into stunning smiles. If you have been considering a smile makeover, you probably want to know if you will still look like yourself.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” You see, our team uses nature as a guide—nature at its best—when improving smiles. It is important to bring your entire face into harmony when designing a smile makeover. Here are a few:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Teeth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not complete but gives you an idea of the complexity of smile makeovers. Though advanced cosmetic dentistry is multifaceted, it follows the esthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
But you don’t have to worry about midlines and microesthetics because we are devoted to the details. We invite you to schedule a smile design consultation to speak with our team about your current smile and the brilliant smile you desire.
At Hereford Dental Health- Craig Longenecker DDS in Monkton, our services include general and family dentistry, and a wide range of cosmetic dentistry services. We also offer Invisalign, treatment for snoring and sleep apnea, as well as alternatives for CPAPs. Schedule an appointment with us today.